Last weekend I upgraded my 3 year old PC (Windows XP, Core2Duo E6600, 4GB Ram, Nvidia 7900GS) and put in a new SSD hard drive (Samsung SSD PB22-J MLC, 128GB) and installed Windows 7 (Professional 64bit, English) on it.
I skipped Windows Vista, but Windows 7 RC impressed by his performance and stability. And Windows 7 does too.
- It recognized all hardware and installed actual drivers.
- Booting and shutting down are extremely fast.
- Working on the desktop is real fun.
- There is so far only one program which didn’t worked, so I installed the Windows XP Mode and now it integrates seamlessly into the Windows 7 desktop.
In conclusion, I have to say that it feels like an new PC.
- geo twittering – the twitter / maps mashup
- Breaking News: Anatolia express website online